Saturday, August 27, 2011

63 Building


The 63 building was built in 1985 and given title of the tallest building in Asia for a few months. From there it continued to drop in the the rankings and doesn't even make the Top 100 list these days  It is pretty cool experience though and one I would recommend if you are visiting Seoul. The views from the top are amazing and show the vastness of the city. 






This building is in the business district of Yeouido so there really isn't anything else to check out in the area. The building itself has an Aquarium, Imax Theater, Wax Museum, Sky Art Lounge and over 90 stores.  They had great deals for foreigners so we were able to see most of the exhibits. For W30,000/person we purchased the Big 3. We headed up to the Sky Art Lounge and checked out the view of the city and then headed over to the 3D Imax movie. Of course, this was the main reason I wanted to go because the movie was The Ultimate Wave Tahiti. I knew Rush would really enjoy seeing some waves and I think he enjoyed it as much as I did.

My list of things to see in Seoul keeps growing, but I love being able to cross one more thing off my list. We will be on our next adventure tomorrow!

Here are a few more pictures from our day.





No comments:

Post a Comment