Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Flash Drive Found!

The last two weeks have been busy! I've been trying to update with what has been going on, but I misplaced my flash drive to update our running distance so I've been slow to post. I finally hunted it down tonight and increased our running distance by 38 miles since my last post!

We have fished, watched our first polo match, biked on the bike path (a lot!!), baked some amazing cookie brownies, and of course run!

This summer we have had a lot of Ahi so we were really excited when we caught this 40ish pound Ono! It was so big didn't even fit in the cooler!


A recent new addiction for me has been Pinterest. I can always find time to pin, and I came across a recipe for the brownies below. They were so good! I can't wait to make them again. I'll definitely be sharing the recipe! Super easy too!


 We were invited to watch our first Polo Match and really enjoyed it. I think I actually enjoyed the champagne more, but I can't seem to remember now :)


I wish I could capture the smell of the bike path! The flowers and fruit trees are so fragrant!  No matter what is going on, it puts a smile on my face. 

 



And the last thing I've been doing in all my spare time is reading! I stumbled upon a lot of kindle books recently so I've been keeping my self busy. My guilty pleasure? The Hunger Games! Speaking of which, I should probably go and start the third book!

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment