Sunday, May 1, 2011

Is it really May?

I can't get over the fact that it is already May. The year has been flying by and I can't get it to slow down! The weather here was rainy all day yesterday with thunderstorms and lightning. I think it was preparing me for the upcoming Monsoon Season. Looks like it is time to start looking for goulashes.

On a different topic, I'm not the kind of person that makes New Year's resolutions because I feel like you can always make an improvement or change whenever you want. Instead, I make goals that I hope to accomplish. I did start out with a list in January of things I hoped to do this year, but I've decided because it's a new month I'll add to that list. I figure that by blogging about my goals, I'm more likely to try and complete them because I may have 2 people reading this and wondering if I can actually do it! (And yes, one person is Rush so maybe my Mom is the second!) So for May, I'm adding to my list running 100 miles. I realize it isn't that many for a lot of people (like Skinny Runner who ran over 26o miles in March!) but it gives me something to work towards.  I figure it's a good even number to shoot for so I've added a mileage counter to keep track of how I do. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment