Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sneak Peek -- Bathroom

Yesterday was a big day for us! Every time we walk in the house and look around, you can definitely see all the changes and start seeing an almost finished home. This renovation has kept us very busy, but we are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. This weekend we will be finishing up our bathroom but here is a sneak peak of what was installed yesterday. 


BEFORE and AFTER:


The first vanity came with the house so we knew we were definitely getting rid of that! Once I learned how to really use power tools, I decided I wanted to start building furniture. Thanks to www.ana-white.com, I built the vanity bottom. The only problem after that was trying to figure out what to put on top! Luckily, our friend Josh that did our amazing concrete countertops (www.concreteperspectives.com) came to the rescue. Once the bathroom is complete I'll post the final pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment