Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

The pumpkin we carved!

This past week was a blast!  I arrived on Friday in St Louis and Rush and I left for Oklahoma. We had a quick, but really nice weekend with his family.

It was just like old times for me this week. We were back living with Kenny, Hannah and Evan! The week went by too quickly, like they always do, but we had a great time. On Saturday we celebrated Kenny's birthday by having a nice dinner in St Louis. We started the night early and made it count! The bottom picture is from the Irish Pub we went to after dinner. I think it was probably after the Irish Car Bombs :) 

Our other celebration for the weekend was our Anniversary. A year ago today, we were getting our costumes ready! I can't believe a year went by so quickly. I'm so happy we actually were able to spend part of the day together! Happy Anniversary Baby! 



No comments:

Post a Comment